Control Panel (cPanel)
Each website hosing account includes a browser-based control panel application called cPanel that is used to maintain the hosting account.
cPanel can be accessed as follows:
You will need your account's username and password to access cPanel.
cPanel provides the following account management functions:
- Mail management including E-mail Accounts, Forwarders, Auto responders, Mailing lists, Filters, E-mail Authentication, and MailScanner Configuration
- File Management including FTP management
- Logs (site statistics) including Webalizer, AwStats, Analog, Bandwidth usage, Error Logs, and Raw Access Logs
- Other tools to manage security, domains, cron jobs, MySQL databases, and more
- Softaculous Software Installer to install hundreds of Apps, scripts, and programs
There is a Documentation link in the cPanel footer to the current version's documentation.